Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Oblique Air Photos using Pictometry On Line Workshop, Presented by Thomas Mueller and Andrew Mendola
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
The workshop will contain following content:
· Introduction to Oblique Air Photos – Andy
· Introduction to POL – Andy
· Hands on exercises to explain tools in POL – Andy and Tom
· Use of POL in Education - Tom
· POL and Public Safety Exercise – Tom and Andy
· Discussion of Exercise – Tom and Andy
· Time for questions and addressing how they can incorporate POL and Pictometry into their courses
When & Where
National Geospatial Technology Center (GeoTech Center)
The GeoTech Center hopes to increase the number, diversity, and quality of geospatial professionals through geospatial technology education at the community and technical college level. Transforming the preparation and continuing education of geospatial technicians to meet the national workforce demand will be done by:
§ Creating a national clearinghouse of exemplary geospatial curriculum materials and database Web services;
§ Increasing the capacity to train geospatial technicians;
§ Increasing the quantity, quality and diversity of geospatial technicians to meet U.S. workforce needs;
§ Increasing the number of educators participating in geospatial professional development;
§ Sustaining the Center long-term by seeking collaborations and sources of funding to maintain and improve services and products.